florida wedding license
We offer the service of filing your license back to the courthouse for you, the fee for this is $25.
- The State of Florida requires that the bridal couple is present at any courthouse in Florida to purchase their license
- Out of state residents have no waiting period
- Florida residents have a three day waiting period
- Please bring a valid photo ID and your divorce decree if you have been divorced less than six months
- No blood tests are required
- Florida courthouses are normally open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm
- If you are unable to visit a Florida courthouse at the above allotted times, order a:
Florida marriage license express / Non-Florida residents only
or Florida marriage license by mail / Non-Florida residents only
For additional information on our wedding services... please call us at 850.376.2154 or contact us through our online form.
Florida Destination Beach Weddings & Events - providing beach wedding services in the Florida / Alabama area since 1990.contact us
Steve and I both want to thank you and everyone involved with making our wedding a most beautiful and magical experience! The beaches in Navarre are the most amazing and beautiful beaches we've ever seen, you couldn't have picked a more picturesque location for our wedding, and the decorations were stunning, everyone commented on how lovely it all was. It really was a wedding beyond our wildest dreams and I can't wait to see the photos. I can't thank you and your staff enough for making our wedding day so truly amazing. We both said we would go back tomorrow and do it all again if we could! Tina & Steve
Thank you so, so, so much for every single email you replied to with my endless questions about everything!! You and your team have given us the wedding day of our dreams – everything was so effortless and dreamy! We wouldn't have changed a thing it was simply perfect for us….. I've never seen so many people cry! Matt & Sheila